Friday 10 February 2012

12w06a

So there's a new snapshot and I hear zombies can now breakdown wooden doors! Only on hard mode though.


For the most part I play on normal so it's not a problem however my old wold#2 is one where I play on hard, so after backing up my modded 1.1, (SPC & Water Shader), I simply had to test this out! The sound of the banging on the door is terrifying! (Also very cool.) I don't really have to worry about my front and back doors to the complex as they are both lit up well enough, however in my brown mushroom farm where it is dark for them to grow, I may have to switch to a new Iron door! I might see if I can do another piston "secret door" instead.


One thing I have noticed though, which is kinda annoying is that, no matter how far away from my dogs I am - If I get attacked they teleport to me no matter what now. Kinda sucks as I've already lost a few. Example: I was round the rear lounge of my mountain hope, which is no where near the dog kennel, and there was a skeleton outside my door. Naturally i opened to get rid of him, and next thing you know all my dogs are there...


I doubt I'll stay with the snapshot because of the water shader mod, but it is a good edition, if a little floored with wolf AI now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts