Sunday 10 February 2013

Return To Alpha #6 Coming Soon!

So I finally recorded some more of my Return To Alpha Series after a long gap, and I recorded a long two hour session so that should make for two further episodes. I was meant to record on Saturday but I forgot and then in the evening I was falling asleep as I watched the film Looper. It's not a statement about the film though, I did enjoy it - thought it was good. not amazing but a good film and I really really like the premise of the story. I didn't fall asleep for long though so I didn't miss too much.

So yeah, I recorded very early in the morning on Sunday and will be editing episode #6 tonight and hopefully will get it up for the next day - Monday, Tuesday latest. In the meantime, here's a recap with the last episode, Episode #5:



Return to Alpha is a series where I explore the old Alpha days again, building a home and how different things were way back when. This is not because I hate newer versions, as I always play in 1.4.7 and enjoy the updates; but more of a retrospective series. I use hindsight using influences on how my building style has changed, taking knowledge I have gained over the past 2 years playing Minecraft, doing things with more skill and understanding that I diddn't have back in Alpha 2 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts