Monday 19 March 2012

Minecraft Monday: Seed Showcase

I thought I'd try something a little different for today's post, a seed I tried out last night. I wanted to try a new world with a seed, so I thought "Hmmm, what can I put in?". In the end I think I put in something like "iwantallyourdiamonds", and this is what I got:


When you spawn, you start off here, up the side of a tree in a snowy in the taiga hills. As you can see there were a few pigs around and the actual seed number it works out at is also displayed here. If we fly up slightly using SPC, we can get a better view of the taiga hills and see vaguely in the distance a mountain  as well:



A nice bit of hill side and not too far away some nice flat-lands too:

     
Perfect for a home maybe? If you keep travelling around these flat-lands you'll come across this rather HUGE crater!:
   

And it doesn't stop there either with just that waterfall, this could be a very interesting place!:


I've no idea how far back it goes? but it looks interesting! Spin round, and we have lava and two more cave systems!


There's also a desert not too far away for all your sandstone and glass needs:


Head back to spawn and if you go the opposite way behind from where you spawned, the tagia hills peter out to a nice lot of trees:



So there you have it, this is just some of what I've found. If you were to use this seed there's almost everything you could need, snow, sand (for glass), trees for wood, caves, water, lava..

The seed is in the first picture so have an explore and let me know what you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts