Tuesday 15 May 2012

PUMPED for Kingdom of Animus!



Last time I mentioned my Kingdom, I was on the verge of starting a level #3 tier kingdom, and since then I have built the last two small houses needed to move on to the next stage.


As I prepared to level up I went around collecting my torches from around the outside of the trees, to make them grow faster, knowing I'd lose them in the upgrade. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to collect my stuff in the chests of one of the houses I stored it in, so did lose all that stuff. guess I was too excited. So I clicked the level up and as soon as I stepped outside the builder's house I was "WTF?!"-ing.. After realizing I could build a tavern, Mage Hall, and chapel and getting very excited at the first prospect - I noticed the paths. Gone are the gravel pathways, now paved with slabs! My kingdom has expanded slightly and gown to this:




I quickly went to the same corner of the wall and built myself up to take these shots and on the way, and when up there noticed the walls are now thicker and have their own walkways and circular fort sections! Amazed also by the nice fountains and glowstone street lights, the first thing I notice when up here of course is the farm.

Not gonna lie, my first thought was: "RAPE! RAPE THE FARM! PILLAGE!". I would never go hungry again, pumpkins, a hefty wheat farm and melons! So that's exactly what I did, plenty of food on me now. Already I have built the tavern and the Mage Hall, bu the the Mage Hall is bugged, can't click on him otherwise it'll go to "Saving chunks" and my Minecraft will crash.

The tavern.

Mage Hall.

Mage. (looking like a dude!)


I want to build the library next i think, I already have the wood, I just need the cobblestone. I've left my archer and knight guarding the front entrance of the kingdom at the moment, I've a feeling I'll need more of them soon/eventually. The cave where I get my cobblestone has been used so much now, that the walls are smooth, it doesn't look much look like a cave any more! This is the long part, getting the cobblestone. No big houses in level #3 tier either, just three small houses making up the rest of the kingdom.

On a side note, I picked up my Modern Mountain house again last night (1.9.5), and continued that and am still working on the enchantment room. Planted more reed for more paper, which is the slow part. Also made a map as I went wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts