Friday 15 April 2011

Rest Bite + Lost One, Found One.

I took a little rest bite from the works on leveling the mountain for the future swimming pool and tennis courts but here is a picture in the mean time:



I created some hollow rooms, as you can see, in the back room for changing areas. I might have benches, showers and toilets in them in the future. The main thing I wanted to do was do a wave/mosaic pattern on that back wall to give a sense of perspective to these pictures. My main concern right now is that there might not be enough room for tennis courts - not for doubles, but just a single court at least.

In the meantime, whilst I had the break I finally changed the floor in that back room, the stone and wool really wasn't working for me. I don't think the wool floor really goes with the clay walls either.

As it was:


As it is now:


Brightens the place up! I really need something for those single sand blocks though, another material for decoration, but I'm not sure what yet. I also lost two of my doggies. :( I was low on health, outside the front of the home by the mountain - and a skeleton appears. I was literally chased around the fountain and got hit and died. After spawning, I climbed over the first mountain hill and was on the the way to the next and home, when my doggies appeared next to me. It was strange. Unless I hit that skeleton before dying and then when I spawned they transported near me? They were all in the pen all sat down, but the fight was pretty near them. So here I am, it's night I'm near my base but there's a load of creepers around, I have no materrals, tools or weapons and my dogs are with me. There was also a load of creepers. If I had attempted to try and run pas t then inevitably they would explode and lose my puppies. What to do?

I had to get back to get my stuff. I rushed them , trying to get past them without getting near them but inevitably some did and I lost two of my pack from 6 down to 4. :( Another two - three were wandering around my base, but I hardly had any bones. I managed to tame one and go back up to 5 wolvies at least.

Back to work on the pool tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts