Saturday 16 April 2011

Pools


It's not quite full yet, but I am having fun trying to fill it! All the marble slabs around the edge are done and the initial outline for the markings of the tennis court. I think I'll continue the wave pattern around the edges to the edge of the marble slabs, then next, I guess the changing rooms. I made a little stream finishing the pool but it's not very interesting:


Note: There's no commentary as I don't have a mic.

If you hear background Minecraft for a while, say if I'm in my inventory, it's because I had the channel up on my browser. I muted it so it wouldn't be heard. I was trying to keep an eye on the chat but forgot the sound would be picked up. Also, please be aware, it was my first ever stream, so I am knew to all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts