Friday 22 April 2011

Fire! (Plus, large Gallery Coming)

So I was in my Alpha Mountain home, pissing about with the front entrance again, when I had a small accident. With the slightly changed front entrance, It bugged me that the overhang of cobble on both the window behind the lava and over the front door were at different levels. (OCD again!) I began correcting this but must have removed a vital block as the lava fall somehow reached across to my wool ceiling inside:


Thankfully, thankully(!), that sandstone support at the center top of the picture stopped it spreading, otherwise I would have lost the entire roof! It's easy correctable and has as already been seen to but it's just as well it happened as what I planned after. For this old Alpha world, world2 (And later my other worlds) I am making a full gallery for the Message Board which will be updated all the time with changes. Because of the number of pictures, this gallery will only be  posted on the message board.

This will be the most full gallery ever, of this world. Every room covered. I spent a Minecraft day, just going round taking pictures of what I thought looked good. It will have the lesser seen portal room, the completed doghouse outside (Now has glass.), shots show the improved front entrance with the new birch trees all around the place replacing the old trees (Just inside the perimeter.) and much more. I've just got to make the folder and rename the screenshots to their usual type filenames before mass uploading them. My Photobucket account only ever seems to have Minecraft screenshots these days. I'll probably do that this morning.

I'm also doing a halfway house, as where the world was deleted a second time, the route to the old spawn point/graveyard is now encased in water. In other words, there's an ocean where it once was. I finally got round to removing the dirt beans to that place last night - them being three blocks of dirt up from the ground with a torch to mark them as a map marker/beacon. They're obsolete and not needed now. Anywho, one the way back I once again see one of those places that has the side of the mountain completely flat. Only this has three flat sides of a mountain down to the sand floor/water pool. I have been looking at it lately and keep thinking it'd be a good place for a stop point ior... to have something in that slot. So a half-way house it is:


The beginnings of that roof, the wood floor and the row of cobble - all at the front is the only things I've had to add.

Not done any more to the fishing area/Captain's quarter's in my Beta world, world3 yet. It is the weekend however so I have 4 full days to do plenty. Doctor Who pending, must watch the new Doctor Who series this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts