Monday 28 February 2011

Side Note: The Alpha Worlds

Both have been converted to 1.3, and I even managed to find my way home on my main world - World2! It was a pure fluke however, I decided just to head towards the moon, eventually crossing water until I came across the sides of some mountain that were completely straight from top to bottom. I'm sure you've seen these "Cut-off" mountains before. These ones however looked very, VERY familiar, and I was sure I had passed them before. Sure enough I went back to land near them and came out right by Mount DOOooooom! So I am safe and sound again.


I did admittedly quickly re-do the new park area out the front and the fountain (Which is now a well), but that's all I'm doing on this world. Because the back up was 2 weeks old, I have still lost all the work I did on top of the mountain, the renovation of the library and the works on the water elevator (fixing). And I do not feel like doing all that work again not for a long while. SO when I said I'm leaving the alpha worlds behind. That's what I'm doing. The only thing I did on my underground world on World1 was replace the stumps of trees on the surface, formerly the burning forest. Now infinite log burning has been fixed (:() it looks silly as stumps. All have now been replaced with new trees, seems strange having extra trees in that area now. Again this is all I'm doing to this world and World2.


Some pics just to finish up, the last ever pics for a while of my former Alpha worlds.


Above shot of Underground world entrance as it was:



As it currently is as I leave it:



World2 Gardens and park as it was:



As I leave it:


More news on my new Beta home tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts