Friday 25 February 2011

I Rape Sheep

For wool. (Will probably regret that title later.)

As mentioned, although not my first choice I am using wool for my ceilings as it looks like ceiling tiles because of the stitching around the edging - namely due to my texture pack. The problem is it takes ages and there's never sheep around when you want them, despite all the new torches on the walls around the outside of my house. Then when you least expect it 4 - 5 turned up in one spot.

This is the picture I left you with yesterday:


Don't mind the small holes, they're for glass, skylights to light the dim rooms. Each room is individually lit up now, but with the ceiling on each roof, the one in progress in the picture having been done now, they're still quite dark. In truth this blog has been a few days behind whilst I work on this ceiling as it has been a slooooooow process. This is day #5 of the ceiling now and I have one room left to do. (Bottom left of picture) I have also added the wood floor throughout over the floors that are done and glassed over with a 2nd layer of glass the bio-garden

It currently looks like this:



And that picture is bang up-to-date as of the time of posting this edition on the blog. When I have finished this roof I will will add sandstone (I block level around the edge, on top of the logs to start the foundations of the upper level. Then I have to work out where I want the rooms upstairs, which I am currently doing. I don't want them to be exactly the copy of below but completely different as much as possible, a different layout.

Speaking of the bio-garden:



So still plenty to do.

I have also begun work on Phase #2. All i will say is it's in the forest end, not the snow bio end, between my house and the shore. Already I have cleared a hill 13 layers high and removed the trees so that the area is completely flat  and marked out with a cobble border, it's a big space!:


And the rest of the remaining mountain might have to go too! As it just looks weird... But back to the remaining ceiling I go...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts