Tuesday 15 February 2011

February Updates

I've been very lax of late, mostly in part due to player a lot of multi-player now, as well as real-life work being a shit now. Mostly I have been working on my main world , World2, again. Here's what's been happening:



  • Nether Room - Still needs to be finished.
  • Water Elevator - work has begun on - not creating stop points, but fixing it so it works properly.
  • Works continues on Mount DOooooom(!) turning the immediate surrounding areas of the new fort from dirt to smooth stone. Progress is going well, no lava yet.
  • The library is currently being upgraded from a mini-library to a small library, making it much more bigger. (Secret underground found below)
  • After seeing someone else's work I realize I CAN do so much more, and have actually begun work on building on the top of my mountain! It's mostly flat apart from the remaining step-up over looking the back ocean. This will be a great look out point also, though with the mix of cobble and glass - lots of glass, it kinda looks like an airport terminal from a distance below. It also adds a more hight to the place!

  • *Still want to change my walls in the main front room, but still can't decide on material.
More pictures soon, just wanted to add this little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts