Thursday 31 July 2014

Diggin' Holes // MO' More Creatures

I know it's been a while since I've posted, and believe me I've been meaning to sit down and get round to posting this one for ages. So here are some more things I've been up to.

After watching certain YouTube video I was inspired to build a survival tower.factory.hotel etc, not sure what. As posted: Here previously. Well I have been busy, busy, busy clearing the inside of the dirt walled area, and currently need to go on a zombie hunt again to fix my shovel again. So currently it did look like this:


As you can see - in the main section I only have that small square to remove! Will have to let the sheep out too. I just made a bed when taking this screenshot - just to set the spawn, next night fall I'm a goin' huntin'! Get that xp up to fix my enchanted sword up!

MUCH LATER...

I ended up playing more this afternoon, and not only got rid of that square but cleared out the other smaller section as well. In that section I replanted the Oak and Birch trees so I can start laying a floor in the main section. So now, it looks more like this:



Mo' Creatures II
The other things I've been doing is starting  a main world with Mo' Creatures. I've been reminiscing about it lately so using the Magic Launcher started a new world. The last time I did a Mo' Creatures world though I ended up with far too many rabbits and had a bit of a goat fixation! Not to mention the two giant lizards I kept when I modded World #3. (Which ultimately led to the downfall of the original building thanks to ogres.) wasted too much time during the day however and had to spend the night in a cave, and there were already some creatures down there - a mole an ostrich. I also brought a couple of tamed goats with me and a bunny.


I've been looking around the outside in the daytime and I just couldn't find anywhere inspiring to build. I could of just built in the plains, but I'm the kind of person that has to be inspired to by the land around me to build. Eventually I found this and was inspired instantly!:


So it looks like I will be living underground after all! The animals will have to live up top though. I don't want to make just boring pens for them though, so I might have to build some sort of complex? Anyway, the plan for the hole is this: to make it more round and circular and build a cylindrical glass tower going up into the sky! I know it's not very blast proof, some sides will also have alternate blocks for lighting. I may have glass exit tunnels coming of the sides as well. These were my instant thoughts when I saw the hole, and if something inspires me that quickly I have to do it.

So far we have:


Not very circular at the moment, I need to keep working on it.

Getting the animals was treacherous, especially as the goats kept stopping to butt heads instead of following me. Night fell and I died a couple of times to creepers, I was lucky not to loose any of the animals. All that flat bit inside will have to be leveled right down to the bottom.

So those are a couple of things outside my main world that I am currently doing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts