Wednesday 27 March 2013

World #3 Update // Putting The NO in Snow

Since the last update I've been busy shaping the look of the new house, in dirt to begin with - just to get an idea of shape and scale. I Googled "Modern Homes" in the image search and found a home I really like and really, really wanted to emulate. Before I started building it in rough with dirt however, I removed the stone border foundation of the old house as I realized I'd just have the same size house or shape.

(Old picture):


Shaping the new home:







With the actual house I liked how the different parts of the buildings are different heights, so have also replicated this. The actual pointy roof to the rear of the house will actually be lower. I've started bricking the building behind the wooden veranda and to it's right, the building with the proposed half-slopey roof; I have begun putting up the snow walls from collected snow in the nearby snow biome.

 

The mountains above were covered in snow, which is what the biome used to be when it was built in Beta. (Now confirmed it was in Beta.) It still rains there but it is only coming down as rain not snow, so I am vastly removing the snow from the snow biome and turning it into plains inadvertently! Luckily the old snow biome runs for many miles after these mountains.

I also have two pet Komodo dragons! Two wild ones started attacking me and dropped eggs when they died, so I tried breeding them with torches surrounding them on the ground outside. I have named them Rex and Tyrannus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts