Sunday 13 January 2019

CHUNKBUSTERS!!

Resource Pack: Mostly default
Currently changed blocks: Stone slabs and stone bricks I have done myself for a long time, Terracotta I have just color picked the muted colours and just done a flat color - I can do texture later. andesite, diorote & their varients still need to be changed, red sandstone & varients I have recolored from default same as coarse dirt.

Shaders: BSL/default
Local difficulty: 3.88
Current location: McDunky's, Chunk Plaza
Current XP: 7
Data packs: 4x bark blocks, 12x trapdoors, anti-Enderman griefing, coal to ink, moar stairs & rotten flesh to leather.


After the latest download on December the 24th, I went away for Christmas and when I came back only played sporadically since. I've been taking my time and doing odd little jobs, one of which was putting a proper tree where the old coca bean farm was. For the download, I just planted a normal tree, but I had a go at making a custom Oak tree - something I've still yet to perfect.




I've also removed another unsightly chunk across the water from the Chunk Plaza. Previously last year, I removed a very tall chunk error - all by hand and without efficiency tools. There was still another unsightly slither of a chunk error behind it however and these days I have both pick-axe and shovel with efficiency IV to make short work of it this time.

The original first chunk that was demolished.


Slither that was left with "Fake island" on the remains of the previous chunk.

Yesterday I finally removed that last slither next to the fake island:


Around the corner there was also another chunk that I started removing well over a year & a half ago and never got back to - so I blew most of it up with TNT and efficiency pick'd and shoveled the rest:





Lastly, as I still try and work out the exterior look of the hotel at the Chunk Plaza (on a creative copy of the world), in survival I have been working on the interior of McDunky's next door. Last time it was only the front exterior that had green concrete, inside I had dirt placements where I wanted things and over the last day I have put a floor in and changed those dirt placements to permanent interior furnishings. (Still W.I.P.)






I've also currently emptied my Iron farm down to just 5 & 1/2 stacks of iron ingots and converted them for the rails for the giant tunnel to the Mesa biome that was dug out in December. I need it to stock back up as I need the iron for the kitchen at McDunky's - I want a very industrial metallic kitchen, but that will take a lot of Iron blocks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts