Friday 21 January 2011

Main World Rest-bite, World1 - MAJOR PROJECT!

So to get ideas again for my main world I have decided to take a small break from this world. I did however Do more to my nether room, high up on the ceiling - placing Netherrack, so it's even more near completion. I also flattened my farmhouse in favour of an outside underground far, at6 first with a sort of domed glass roof (More of a splat shape) then just flat embedded in the ground after changing it again. (In which I had to lower the farm floor level by one to accommodate the height dip.



WORLD #1
After thinking I was done with this world with the sky-bridges - it's back with a new idea and a MAJOR project to do! After deciding I was done with building homes on mountains and sky-bridges to each, I was pretty much done, but then I had an idea. An idea for the huge underground system at ground level between mountain #1 (the fort) and mountain #2. (The wooden house.)


Here's a reminder of these two places:




I don't think I ever uploaded a picture of the finished wooden house did I?

Between the two at ground level is the underground area I've explored and got sick of because of mobs/occasionally lava:

Yes I burnt those trees on purpose like a pyro.

DAY #1
With this project I have decided to make sure I catalogue things with early screenshots, however messy they look, so the changes will be notable. For a while everything will be cobblestone  - as I have tonnes of it from mining, it may not be pretty at first but I can always do that later. So last night it was pretty much just excavating and shaping things.

My base of operations from ground level.

The only wall that existed was one along side the burning tree blocks - not seen here.  I got an idea to add more walls and make it a proper entrance. Later on I had an idea about maybe adding a glass roof to stop mobs getting in. The only trouble with this world is getting resources isn't as easy as my main world, I don't have nowhere near the building materials availability like in my other world. Cobble is always easy to get, can always find Iron, and there's a spot where I can get sand, wood is never a problem also especially with planting trees and using insta-trees with bonemeal - occasionally getting dead wood on some I can gather.


Inside:

From door hole side..

Facing doorway hole..
The first stairway down (1) and (2) a strange over hanging area I blocked off:


It may not look like much now, but who now'c what it could be..

And the view from that hole (I will light that area up better - I was short on torches):

It's a mess right now!

On the way to my original underground home I always have to pass what I now call "Lava Way":



This is gonna be a fun project I can tell! Also challenging because of constant mobs, so I'll will need a zillion torches. Everything you see as always is legit and without InDev, so everything I have to build/improve, or get (Tools, armour, weapon), I have to acquire my normal means, just like my main world.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts